10 Goode Street,
Dubbo, NEW SOUTH WALES 2830
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2141950
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
South Dubbo central living 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT - FURNISHED
MyProperty Phone ID: 24313
This 2 bedroom FURNISHED apartment is in a boutique block of 5 apartments. Provides comfortable and newly renovated ground floor living with own secure private 50m2 garden and offstreet parking.
Well maintained common lawns enhance your outdoor living space, water usage included.
* 2 large bedrooms with builtins - 1 queen, 2 king singles, ceiling fans
* Fully furnished throughout
* Comfortable open plan living, dining and well laid out kitchen
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
* Fully renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and all appliances, crockery
* Bathroom/laundry - newly renovated with front loader washing machine
* Separate WC
* Private garden of over 50m2 (lawns maintained by body corporate)
* Rent includes all water and lawn & garden maintenance.
* Off street parking
* Fantastic South location with shops, parks, schools nearby
* Catchment area for Dubbo South Primary School
* Pet friendly on application
Bond of 4 weeks, 2 weeks rent in advance
Application by phone and submitted by email as per the NSW Residential Tenancy Agreement. Only full applications showing income, previous rental history of on time rental payments and ability to maintain the property will be considered.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dubbo
Lifestyle in Dubbo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Dubbo? 10 Goode Street, Dubbo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.