10 Garrick Road,
St Ives, NSW 2075
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2651147
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super Tidy Package in a Super Convenient Location
Quiet and Central Location walk to all St Ives Amenities
Conveniently situated in sought after Central St Ives, an area that abounds with schools, churches, shops and restaurants. This neat and tidy single level full brick home sits on large and completely level land. Has been renovated to provide elegance, simplicity and practicality, making it suited to all ages.
Large covered deck and dual swim-spa overlooking private, level lawns, bathed in sun, ideal for children/grand children.
* Sundrenched north facing 929m level land
* Coveted, neighbourly cul-de-sac location, an easy walk to Corpus Christi and Masada College/Synagogue, Brigidine College, Village Green/St Ives Shopping Village. Local and city express bus services at corner. Within St Ives North Primary catchment and ERUV
* 4 bedrooms, spacious master with bay window and en-suite bathroom
* Separate lounge and dining
* Stone and gas kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking rear garden
* Massive undercover spotted gum timber deck flowing to private, fully fenced and level child friendly rear lawns
* In built dual system swim-spa with swimming jets
* Double lock up garage, great storage, fully ducted R/C air con, gas fireplace
* For further information please contact Chase Kuo - 0466 363 140 or David Latham - 0413 812 581
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Ives
Lifestyle in St Ives
10 Garrick Road, St Ives, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Ives.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how