10 Garners Way,
Burns Beach, WA 6028
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4105615
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BURNS BEACH - BELLISIMO of BURNS BEACH - METERS TO THE WATERS EDGE
INSPECTIONS BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT SUE ON 0412 160 438 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING.
Available from the 20th November, 2020 on a min 12 month lease. Available long term.
There is only one word to describe this residence - "GRANDEUR"
Why build when you can enjoy the opulence that awaits you inside this owner built residence in one of Perth's premium northern coastal suburbs?
Owner Built in 2013 on a 464sqm block with 400sqm of floor space.
Nothing has been spared in this two story, perfectly designed floor plan versatile for families with children of all ages.
As you arrive at the grand entrance you will be delighted by the feature crystal chandelier that looms above you.
Ground Floor Featuring :
- Study/Fifth Bedroom
- Two-Way Powder Room
- Guest Bedroom/4th Bedroom with own ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Under stair storeroom
- Flowing through to the breathtaking hub of the home to the splendor of the
open Kitchen/Family/Meals area
- Chef's Kitchen with Seamens and Asko appliances including a double oven
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Quantum Quartz Bench tops
- Walk in Pantry / Scullery
- Spacious Meals/Dining area
- Family Room with Built in T.V. Cabinet finished in a stone top
- Extensive Italian Porcelain Tiles
- Overlooking the all year round Alfresco with Vergola and stunning Timber Wall Feature
- In-fresco / Sitting Area with Gas Log Fire and Timber Look Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Laundry with overhead cupboards and stone tops
- Double Linen Press with frosted glass sliding doors
- Double Lock up Garage with rear lane way access
- Exposed aggregate on all external areas for easy care
- Low Maintenance Backyard finished in the exposed aggregate (so save on mowing and water)
First Floor Featuring :
- Black-butt Stair case with Glass Balustrade
- Expansive Lounge Area with Large Fixed Glass for natural sunlight to flow through
- Kitchenette with overhead cupboards, sink and bar fridge recess
- Luxurious Master Bedroom with enough room for a sitting area
- Balcony off the Master Bedroom
- Palatial Ensuite with Double Basins and extensive Italian wall and floor tiles
- Cubicle Shower Recess
- Separate Toilet
- Fitted Walk-in-Robe
- Two additional Double Sized Bedrooms with Mirrored Built in Robes
- Third Toilet with hand basin
- Main Bathroom with deep bath tub and again, extensive wall and floor tiles
Additional Features include :
- Daiken Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Bi-fold doors leading to the all year round exquisite outdoor entertaining area
- Timber Shutters to all windows
- Roman Roller Blinds to main living area
- Artificial Turf at the front of the home and at the rear side
- Atrium off the Meals/Dining area
- Exposed Aggregate to all external areas
- Inbuilt sinks to all wet areas
- Extra height ceilings throughout
- Timber molded skirting boards throughout
Have I left anything out?
The list of features is endless.
Do not miss out on this once in a lifetime "show home" that has been well cared for and retained to it's original "new" condition by this proud owners.
Conveniently located walking distance to the Burns Beach Foreshore and enjoy a meal or a coffee at the local Burns Beach Cafe. Easy access to the Mitchell Freeway and a short drive to local schools including Kinross College. Surrounded by a choice of open park lands and minutes to Currambine Central and Joondalup City.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burns Beach
Lifestyle in Burns Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burns Beach? 10 Garners Way, Burns Beach could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.