10 Derby Street,
Kingswood, NSW 2747
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,600 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 450531
3 BEDROOMS /STORAGE ROOMS/ LARGE BACKYARD IN A PRIME LOCATION!!!
ThisThree bedroom house comes with 2 large Storage rooms/ Large Backyard.
Offers Huge lounge room / NEW air conditioning, second living area, single lockup carport, near new verticals, ceiling fans in bedrooms, carpet in lounge and bedrooms.
5 MIN Walking distance Kingswood train station, Nepean Hospital, & only seconds from bus services. It is also located a short drive from Penrith CBD
PLUS Back of house large Storage rooms or games rooms also included 2nd Toilet/ Garden Shed,
(other Air conditioner on property not part of lease)
Large backyard fully fenced with undercover area does not disappoint.
Outside Pets Considered.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingswood
Lifestyle in Kingswood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and fire place. 10 Derby Street, Kingswood is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Renter's Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply