10 Daleglen Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1820949
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Comfort and Convenience
This home comprises three generous bedrooms. Lounge with gas heating and air-conditioning, and adjoining meals area. Kitchen with gas cooking, and a huge back yard. Bathroom with shower (no bathtub), loads of off street parking, single carport, garden shed established gardens walking distance to schools, shops, buses, the Ring Road and short trip to Keon Park train station. Inspection is sure to please.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 10 Daleglen Street, Reservoir is unfurnished and available to rent.