10 Critten Avenue,
Largs North, SA 5016
Rent ID: 3819135
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Be First In The Queue
Spacious and light filled throughout this perfectly positioned family home might be just what you have been waiting for. Conveniently positioned close to local schools, public transport and local shopping precincts, this family home might just be the perfect place to call your new home.
- Three spacious bedrooms, master complete with quality built-in robes
- Light filled formal living equipped with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling creating comfort all year round
- Well-designed kitchen offering ample cabinetry and benchtop space plus built-in appliances
- Central main bathroom with separate shower to bath, separate toilet
- Separate laundry providing direct access to the exterior
- Large fully fenced rear grounds providing plenty of room for the kids or outside pet to play
A must see this family home is everything and more. Pets Negotiable
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, McGrath Real Estate are changing our policy in regard to Inspections.
No opens will be held for this property in order to remain socially distant where possible.
Therefore until further notice we ask that if you are interested in this property that you complete an application online https://mcgrathgroup.com.au/renting/tenancy-application/ prior to viewing the property.
Our Agency will process all applications received and short list applicants.
Shortlisted applicants will then be contacted to arrange a private viewing of the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Largs North
Lifestyle in Largs North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 10 Critten Avenue, Largs North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how