10 Crieff Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2043682
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Upstairs Apartment - Gas & Internet Utilities Included Ashbury Border
A fabulous spacious one bedroom apartment (60sqm) situated upstairs at the rear of a quality home in a quiet part of Ashbury. This beautiful apartment is walking distance to shops, restaurants & public transport.
- Polished timber floors with open plan living area opening onto a long balcony
overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen is modern with timber fit-out and gas cooking
- Over sized balcony for the resident's leisure & enjoyment
- Combined bathroom & laundry with washing machine included
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Partly furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and mirrored wardrobe in the bedroom
- Electricity bill only to be paid by tenant
- Included in the weekly rent is your internet and gas (gas for cooking and hot
- Private, quiet & secure with security alarm
- Plenty of on street parking
- Ashbury Border
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Vishnu on 04 2728 4559/ 02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up-to-date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investor Relations Manager Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809 or email@example.com we have successfully introduced over 600 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Crieff Street, Ashfield. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how