10 Columbus Place,
Forest Lake, QLD 4078
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th October 2021
Rent ID: 4557461
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Air Conditioned Spacious Family Home!
If you are interested in viewing this property you do not need to register - if you cannot make the open home call the team or send us an email and we will arrange an alternative time to get you through
Meticulously maintained, this beautiful family home located in the heart of Forest Lake is being welcomed to the rental market for the first time. This quiet, family friendly street is just a couple of minutes from Grand Avenue State School, parks and shopping centres.
Boasting a range of inclusions rarely found in a rental property including full air conditioning, self cleaning oven, media room and more - this great property will be snapped up quickly!
- Lowset design on level fully fenced block
- Double side gate access into large yard with shed
- Formal entry
- Air conditioned media room
- Supremely spacious air conditioned open plan lounge and dining
- Chef's kitchen is the heart of the home with self cleaning oven, insinkerator, brand new dishwasher, walk in pantry and island bench
- Expansive covered entertaining area perfect for a big family gathering, or just watching the kids and pets play the day away
- Huge laundry with cabinetry and external access
- Main suite separate to the remainder of the bedrooms providing mum and dad privacy, boasting air conditioning, ceiling fan, his and hers walk in robes and ensuite with double basins, and shower featuring double shower heads
- 3 additional great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, air conditioning and built in robes
- Family bathroom with full size tub and separate toilet
- Double automatic garage
* Pets negotiable on application
** Water charges applicable - please ask our friendly Property Manager for more information at time of inspection
This home is situated in the popular Forest Lake Area, which has so much to offer. With the upgrade and inclusion of new easy access train stations, travelling into the CBD has never been easier. Forest Lake offers quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools and many restaurants. The Forest Lake shopping centre offers numerous services and quality shops. The suburb is dotted throughout with smaller shopping areas for convenience. Plenty of parks and playgrounds and the Lake itself, make for a relaxing lifestyle.
To arrange an inspection please contact our office on (07) 3376 8000
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We accept applications on Centenary Real Estate application forms and 1form.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lake
Lifestyle in Forest Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with shed, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. 10 Columbus Place, Forest Lake is perfect for the growing family.