10 Cedarwood Drive,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121390
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home with All the Extras!!
Positioned in a quiet pocket in Brassall within walking distance to Brassall Primary School, Ipswich High School and the Brassall Shopping Centre, this property is ideal. This home as just been freshly painted, new carpets and a new dishwasher is being installed.
The property also has two separate large living rooms both boasting air conditioning. Other key features include;
* Stunning kitchen with lots of cupboard space, a massive island bench and stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom also features a split system air conditioner, 2 lots of mirrored built in robes and its own bathroom
* 3 other bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built in robes
* The family bathroom is well laid out and has a separate shower and bath
* A North-East facing alfresco living area overlooking the lovely yard with mature trees and enough room for a swing set and trampoline
* The yard is fully fenced and there is a remote double lock up garage.
To secure your inspection as this property will move quickly, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time'.
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brassall includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 10 Cedarwood Drive, Brassall today!