10 Catherine Street,
Clapham, SA 5062
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4384606
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Picturesque 1950's Art Deco
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
Registration is required and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
Positioned on a beautifully tree-lined street, this 1950's Art Deco styled home is picturesque and will be love at first sight. Comfortably sitting on a 680 sqm block (approx.) with tasteful updates that connect the old with new. The combination of original ornate ceilings and cornices, jarrah floorboards, original doors and statement lighting are just a few of the features you will love.
Externally, you will be pleased with the sizeable yard perfect for entertaining and for kids to play. You will be delighted with all that this home has to offer.
What we love about this home:
* Updated kitchen in the heart of the home with electric Omega cooktop, Smeg oven and dishwasher
* Master bedroom at the front of the home with gorgeous lead-light windows and feature fireplace
* Bedroom 2 also at the front of the home soaking in an abundance of natural light with another stunning window and plush carpeted floors
* Bedroom 3 has the same plush carpet and is a great space for a bedroom or work from home office
* Central main bathroom with subway tiles, black tapware and stone top vanity comprising of bath, shower and toilet
* Generous laundry with ample cupboard storage, sink and separate water closet/powder room
* Fantastic outdoor area with huge lawn area, separate entertaining spaces including a fire pit, festoon lights and gardens beds with sprinkler system
* Manicured and lush gardens in both the front and rear of the home
* Garage has remote controlled roller door suitable for a small car, motorbike or bikes and driveway for off-street parking
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
* NBN connected.
Just a 3-minute drive to the Mitcham shopping centre, 15 minutes to the Adelaide CBD and 20 minutes to Glenelg Beach, Clapham is conveniently positioned to public transport and relevant amenities. Zoned to Colonel Light Gardens Primary School, Unley High School and close proximity to Scotch and Mercedes Colleges.
> No Pets
> Water Charges Apply - Supply & Use plus Allowance
> Long Lease Available
** Precautions as recommended by our federal and state governments regarding COVID-19 will be taken during viewings to ensure our clients, staff and the public are kept safe as possible. **
Our office accepts Easybondpay:
easyBondpay provide same day Rental Bond Loans so tenants can ease the pain of moving home and pay your rental bond over 6 or 12 easy monthly instalments. Applying is easy and no credit rating is required. Simply tell us if you are interested and we will do the rest! For more information visit http://easybondpay.com.au/tenants.phpSimply click on the email agent button, inspection time for registration will be emailed / sms upon your enquiry- Registration is required.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clapham
Lifestyle in Clapham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Clapham? 10 Catherine Street, Clapham could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.