10 Castlereagh Street,
Concord, NSW 2137
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4446912
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Industrial Studio | Perfectly Located
Ease into independence with the simplicity of this private, modern industrial style studio dwelling with generous living space, open entertainment area and high ceilings giving a feel of space and cosiness. With an inbuilt kitchenette, wooden floors and neat bathroom, this newly styled nest is located right across the road from Henley Park, and within walking distance to Majors Bar Road dining hub in Concord.
Make these unique features yours:
- Studio dwelling with one bedroom, one bathroom
- Inbuilt kitchenette
- Wooden floors, high ceilings and newly decorated
- Spacious living and entertainment area
- Moments away from public transport, Majors Bay Road shopping village, local schools, cafes, recreation facilities, amenities and more.
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Lawrence Bingham on 0499 777 678 today.
The information contained within this advertisement is for illustrative/marketing purposes only. They do not form part of the lease agreement and prospective tenants need to make their own independent enquiries. This includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections, providers may be limited in certain cases and additional connection fees may apply.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Concord
Lifestyle in Concord
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 10 Castlereagh Street, Concord. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.