DEPOSIT TAKENHow much could you borrow?
10 Camellia Street,
Greystanes, NSW 2145
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th February 2022
Rent ID: 4719556
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASE BY L J HOOKER GREYSTANES
3 BEDROOM DELIGHT
Perfectly located in a whisper quiet street with easy access to high school, primary school, transport and shops is this three bedroom, one bathroom family home. With conditioning and floating floorboards throughout. Near new kitchen and bathroom as well as a large year yard with carport and garage. Don't wait, book in your private inspection today!
* Air conditioning
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* Close to shops, schools and transport
* One garage
* Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
* Modern finishings
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greystanes
Lifestyle in Greystanes
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Greystanes with plenty of room to move. 10 Camellia Street will be perfect for the growing family.