10 Camelia Circle,
Woy Woy, NSW 2256
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1877293
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Size & Space
To view all our available properties visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Standing proudly in a premium dress circle locale is this beautifully built family-sized home offering full, separate in-law accommodation or teenager retreat!
The property offers these living features:
- Four large bedrooms, main with built-in mirrored robes
- Separate in-law or teenager accommodation with its own entry, kitchenette, bedroom, & bathroom
- Large living space
- Original kitchens and bathrooms
- Brand new decking
- Brand new floorboards
- Three toilets
- Large family laundry
- Fully fenced yard
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Free standing brick lock-up garage
- Additional off-street parking
- Walking distance to waterside & wharf, shopping & entertainment district, & public transport
Locations like this are a rare offering. Secure this home for your family by arranging your private inspection now!
AVAILABLE NOW! Pets considered upon the initial tenancy application.
R&W Property Management have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the displayed information. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as the availability of television, internet & telephone services at this address as the landlord takes no responsibility for the provision of these services once the tenancy has commenced. Any reference tick box or search criteria on this website that states pets are allowed is overridden by the written statement within the advertising copy "Pets considered upon initial tenancy application"
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woy Woy
Lifestyle in Woy Woy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 10 Camelia Circle, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Woy Woy. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how