$480 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
99/10 Broughton Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4700047
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living
This two bedroom unit has a leafy outlook overlooking the tennis court and for your enjoyment, a swimming pool. In the heart of Canterbury you also have the convenience of transport, shops, schools, riverside walks & ice skating.
- Security building
- Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Combined lounge / dining
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Lock up garage
- Access to pool and tennis court
- Water usage applies
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Canterbury? 99/10 Broughton Street, Canterbury could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.