10 Bridge Street,
Uranquinty, NSW 2652
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3823461
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
10 Bridge Street, URANQUINTY
Enjoy the quiet and peaceful lifestyle of this small acreage property just approximately 15 minutes from Wagga's CBD. This property is perfect someone needing ample space and storage with plenty of opportunity.
- Four sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes. Master with walk in robe
- Large main bathroom includes vanity, shower, bath with separate toilet and internal laundry
- Front lounge room plus enormous open kitchen, dining and living area
- Spacious kitchen features gas cook top, oven and plenty of cupboard storage
- Living area opens onto huge undercover alfresco area with features a bar, fireplace and outside toilet
- Central combustion fireplace and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- 4.4 acres (1.76 hectares) of picturesque, usable land with side access. Suitable for horses or minimal cattle
- Large swimming pool, perfect for the fast approaching warmer weather with regular servicing included
- Ample shedding includes carport, garden shed, 2 bay powered garage with work bench and fireplace, bird aviary, chicken run, shed/open barn and multiple fenced animal enclosures with shelters and troughs
- Pets considered on application. Available Now. NBN connected.
Without a doubt worth your inspection as you will be blown away by the amount of space and usability of this beautiful lifestyle property. A rear opportunity while remaining so close to town.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Uranquinty
Lifestyle in Uranquinty
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10 Bridge Street, Uranquinty before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how