10 Beedham Street,
Clontarf, QLD 4019
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4343728
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Character Filled Clontarf Charmer!
This low set family home is set on a large block and is located central to private and public schools, transport and the lifestyle options of the Clontarf Beach foreshore.
The spacious family property includes:
* Large living and dining area with polished timber floors and ceiling fans
* Galley style kitchen with electric cooking
* Separate sun room
* 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with combined bath/shower
* Separate laundry
* Water compliant
* Pets considered upon application
* AVAILABLE: 06/04/2021
David Deane Real Estate does not accept 1Form applications. Please apply through our website.
**PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR WEEKDAY INSPECTIONS. WITHOUT REGISTERING IT WILL RESULT IN THE INSPECTION BEING CANCELLED**
**Internet connections are the responsibility of the tenant to investigate and confirm what is available to them at this particular property**
OPEN HOMES AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Maximum person restrictions apply and entry may be prohibited for health and safety reasons. Social distancing requirements and hygiene apply at all times.
The Queensland Government Health Direction requires mandatory contact information to be kept about Occupants, guests, attendees and staff members attending Open Home Inspections and Private Inspections for contact tracing purposes. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. Minimum information required is Name, Email and Mobile Number. Address is optional.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clontarf
Lifestyle in Clontarf
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Clontarf? 10 Beedham Street, Clontarf could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.