10 Bathurst Street,
Cobar, NSW 2835
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558054
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom home
This home located at the northern end of Bathurst Street has all you need. Three bedrooms, spacious loungeroom with high ceilings, semi enclosed entertaining area and good sized backyard. Perfect for a family or keen gardeners.
Contact Nutrien Russell to book a viewing today!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cobar
Lifestyle in Cobar
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cobar? 10 Bathurst Street, Cobar could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.