$350 - $450 Per Week
10 Allman Avenue,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4568011
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art-Deco Classic, Sought After Area - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
This one-bedroom unit has become available for rent in the heart of Summer Hill. Conveniently located within walking distance to The Village, a variety of local cafes and restaurants and Summer Hill station is just a short stroll away.
- Timber flooring throughout
- Sunroom off the main bedroom
- Separate living and dining area
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking
- Shared laundry supply own washing machine
- Street Parking
- Various photos of units 1-4 in this Advertisement
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Nathan Johnson on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Walk to everything from 10 Allman Avenue, Summer Hill. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.