Prices vary upon seasonal demand
10 Allens Parade,
Lennox Head, NSW 2478
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$1,500 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 35720
Beach House is a quintessential Aussie beach shack where the ocean is your backyard. Walk across the grass onto the sands of Seven Mile Beach in only seconds or take a short stroll into the shops, restaurants and cafes of Lennox village.
Perfectly positioned opposite the boat channel located at the southern end of Seven Mile Beach, this property is a popular destination for families with young children as the waters of the boat channel are often calm and shallow. There is also a public children's swing located opposite the property. The Beach House's close proximity to Lennox Head's world-famous point break also makes it a favourite holiday home for keen surfers.
The Beach House boasts a delightful, sunlit open-plan living, dining and kitchen area complete with a three-tiered viewing deck to take full advantage of the breathtaking views located right outside your door. Please note the deck on the ground floor only captures partial ocean views due to the sand dunes located along the beach.
This property sleeps nine. The house has three bedrooms with a shower and toilet. Detached from the house at the front of the property is a small fourth bedroom with single bed and tiled floor, and a combined laundry/bathroom space with washing machine and dryer.
The living area spills out onto a large covered outdoor deck with a BBQ and outdoor setting. The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher and an array of cooking appliances and utensils.
This classic beachside property is a great escape for family and friends to enjoy.
* Ocean views
* Walk to shops and restaurants
* BBQ and outdoor setting
* 3-Tier viewing decks
* Kitchen includes oven, gas cooktop, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* External laundry/bathroom with washing machine, dryer, shower and toilet
* Master bedroom and bedroom two with built-in robes
* Bathrooms with shower only, no bath
* Pedestal fans
* Outdoor shower
* An array of restaurants, shops, cafes, IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery and pub are located in the main street of Lennox Head
Linen/Towels: No linen supplied. You are required to provide your own linen, including sheets, blankets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels. Alternatively, we can arrange linen hire.
Parking: Single carport and off street parking
Bedroom 1: Queensize 1
Bedroom 2: Queensize 1
Bedroom 3: Bunks 1, Single 1, Trundle 1
Bedroom 4: Single 1 (detached room)
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport 15 mins
Gold Coast Airport 1 hour
Byron Bay 20 mins
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lennox Head
Lifestyle in Lennox Head
10 Allens Parade, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lennox Head.
Simplify your next move
Renter's Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply