10 Abbott Street,
Oonoonba, QLD 4811
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4257544
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM HOME WITH LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED!
This high-set 3 bedroom home is close to all amenities including Fairfield shopping centre, public transport and local schools, as well as being a short 5 minute drive into the city.
Underneath the house you will find plenty of room for storage and a backyard with more than enough room for the kids.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Modernised bathroom with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans and air conditioners to all living areas
- Plenty of storage space underneath the house with an additional garden shed
- Lawn maintenance included
- Cats not permitted. Other pets considered upon application
AVAILABLE APPROX 26/02/21
OUR AGENCY WILL ONLY PROCESS APPLICATIONS ONCE YOU HAVE ATTENDED A VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY. UNFORTUNATELY WE ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT "SIGHT UNSEEN" APPLICATIONS OR WAIVERS.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY and to select your preferred inspection time click the button 'BOOK INSPECTION' and enter your details.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oonoonba
Lifestyle in Oonoonba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Oonoonba? 10 Abbott Street, Oonoonba could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.