10/99 Elder Drive,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3085811
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment
This two-bedroom apartment boast quality throughout and finished off with modern fixtures and fittings. Located in an ideal location, this apartment offers the convenience of low maintenance living.
Features of this apartment includes
- Two well-appointed bedrooms
- Open plan living and meals
- Modern kitchen fitted with quality European appliances
- Alfresco style balcony with un-interrupted views
- Bathroom featuring shower & WC
- Euro-style laundry facilities
- Single car park space in secure undercover parking space
Sorry but strictly no pets.
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Please note our office does not accept 1 form applications.
To apply for the property visit http://tenantoptions.com.au/
Property must be viewed prior to applying
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/99 Elder Drive, Mawson Lakes, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mawson Lakes.