10/95 Dora Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4175702
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUNNY 2 BEDROOM UNIT
Facing the oval right across the road, this spacious unit is just a short walk to Hurstville Westfields, local shops and Hurstville train station.
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Open plan living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with gas appliances
- Balcony off the living room
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Lock up garage
Please call HT Wills to book in your inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/95 Dora Street, Hurstville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurstville.