10/8A Mcdonald Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st April 2020
Rent ID: 17412
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Split Level Three Bedroom Townhouse In Quiet Location
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR TENANTS: Please send an enquiry to our team to register and arrange a private viewing of this property. We are also able to book a facetime/WhatsApp inspection if required or send a detailed video inspection upon enquiry if requested please contact Johnathon Botsis on 0419 656 435 for further information and to make a booking.
Being just moments to the renowned cosmopolitan attractions of Norton Street, famed for its eclectic dining, shopping and vibrant entertainment, this tasteful home is perfect for those who love the quintessential Inner West lifestyle. Offering quick & easy access to the CBD via the nearby City West Link as well as access nearby to parklands a short walk from your front door and enjoying a wonderfully peaceful enclave setting, this property is not to be missed!
- Bright living area opens to a balcony bathed in sun light
- Open-plan modern kitchen with electric cooking opens into an adjoining dining area and lounge
- Two double bedrooms, one bedroom includes a private lower-level master suite complete with an ensuite, built-in wardrobes and its own courtyard garden
- A separate modern bathroom with both shower & bath facilities as well as a concealed internal laundry
- Auto lock-up garage with convenient level internal access
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Johnathon Botsis on 8752 4516 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 10/8A Mcdonald Street, Leichhardt is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how