10/89 Manning Street,
Kiama, NSW 2533
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th November 2019
Rent ID: 2007422
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Across the road from Surf Beach!
Enjoy this quality unit opposite Kiama's famous main beach in small boutique development. Combining open plan living spaces, luxurious finishes and an ideal sunny aspect. Large bedrooms (ensuite off main) optional study area, and great sunny patio area ideal for entertaining and BBQ's.
Lift access and security parking. Timber hardwood flooring, Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and modern bathrooms all create that "luxe" feel. Live the holiday lifestyle. Low maintenance and a simple stroll to beach, parks, harbour and town centre.
Fully equipped disabled access and facilities.
* Natural gas for heating and BBQ
* Easy lift access
* Secure undercover parking
* NBN network
* Sunny rear patio ideal for entertaining
* Full separate laundry
* Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
A must too inspect!
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kiama
Lifestyle in Kiama
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/89 Manning Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kiama.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how