$400 p/w - Top Floor
10/84 Brookfield Road,
Kedron, QLD 4031
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 1152840
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North Facing Outlook, Large Living, Top Floor Unit.
Top floor unit with quality finishes throughout + remote garage. This unit will surely impress and is the best in the complex.
1.8km walk to Stafford city shopping centre, 2.3km to Wooloowin train station. 7.6km to queens street mall in Brisbane CBD, 9.7km to Brisbane international airport + bus stops around the corner.
* Two (2) bedrooms carpeted + built-in wardrobes + main bedroom with ensuite
* Ceiling fans to both bedrooms
* Two (2) bathrooms, including a bath
* Balcony off the living area with ceiling fan
* Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Spacious open plan tiled living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning + ceiling fan
* Internal laundry
* Security screens throughout
* Single remote car space garage
If would you like to view this property call our property management team today or register via our online enquiry.
OPEN INSPECTION REGISTRATION: Please register for inspections via our online enquiry or by contacting our office on 07 3260 5505. Please note if there are no registered attendees, the inspection may be cancelled.
APPLICATION FORMS: 1 FORM Applications are accepted through our office, alternatively forms can be downloaded from our website and submitted to our property management team at the time of inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information and images contained in this listing, no warranty is given with respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kedron
Lifestyle in Kedron
Picture yourself living at 10/84 Brookfield Road, Kedron. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.