10/8 Mcclenaghan Place,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 4099724
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
At Your Door Step
This three bedroom unit is located within walking distance to Pakenham Hills Primary school, parks, milk bar and public transport.
Features include -
All bedrooms feature built in robes,
Semi ensuite to master bedroom,
Open plan kitchen including dishwasher, family and meals area.
Ducted heating and split system cooling,
Remote double garage with internal access,
Low maintenance garden.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/8 Mcclenaghan Place, Pakenham, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Pakenham.