10/72 Tuckey Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Rent ID: 3905461
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to it all! Lock & Leave!
Please register to view this property.....
Located to the rear of the complex this well positioned near new 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is an absolute must see.
Situated upstairs this generous apartment boost a huge private balcony.
Fitted with modern furnishings, delightful kitchen and living area, split system air conditioning, good sized bedrooms with built in robes. This apartment is perfect for someone who just wants to sit back and enjoy life.
Positioned close to the town centre, waterways and numerous cafes and restaurants this really is the perfect location.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Applications are through 2apply. A code will be sent to you once property has been viewed.....
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 9581 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Mandurah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/72 Tuckey Street, Mandurah.