From $300 pw (inc. some appliances)
Crawley, WA 6009
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4556686
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright lights of Broadway
A short stroll to UWA, the Swan river and the cafe strips of Broadway and Hampden Road,
You'll appreciate the bright and airey feel of this top floor apartment.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Enjoy the leafy views of Crawley from your spacious top floor apartment
- Feature parquet floors flow through the living area to the bedroom
- Versatile sleep out accessed off the living area can be used as an second bedroom or home office
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, fridge freezer and lots of bench space for whipping up tasty home cooked meals
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
- Approx 220m to University of Western Australia
- Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Braodway and Hampden Road
- Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River which is just minutes away
- Convenient access to the Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
- 1.5km to plenty of nature walks through Kings Park
- Hollywood Private and Sir Charles Gairdner are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crawley
Lifestyle in Crawley
Want to live in Crawley? 10/68 Broadway, Crawley could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes fully furnished.