10/65 Ronald Street,
Wynnum, QLD 4178
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1837192
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unit 10 Level 3 - Near New Two Bedroom Apartment is available to rent from Monday 23/03/20
This complex is perfectly position in the heart of Wynnum and within walking distance to local shops, cafes and Wynnum Central Train Station, Local Sporting Clubs and our wonderful Bay.
The unit has all the extra features one would expect - including magnificent easterly views, ideal for watching the sunrise.
* Two queen size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Two bathrooms with quality fitting and fixtures
* Open plan living with open to balcony
* Kitchen boasts electric cooking and appliances including dishwasher and stone bench tops
* Air Conditioning in living area
* Ceiling fans to bedrooms and main with air con
* Wired for data and Cable TV
* Laundry with 4kg Simpson Dryer
* Under cover parking for one vehicle with lock up storage with bike racks
* Secure Access to your floor via the lift
* Intercom and push button security entrance
* Use of Rooftop entertainment area with BBQ and break taking views
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD's website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Please note that Ray White Wynnum Manly does NOT accept online applications through 1Form. Properties MUST be viewed and an application form collected from the viewing or our office.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wynnum
Lifestyle in Wynnum
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wynnum? 10/65 Ronald Street, Wynnum could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how