DEPOSIT TAKEN $720 pw
10/65 Bream Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
Available 26th May 2022
Rent ID: 4871550
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**SUCCESSFULLY LEASED AFTER ONE INSPECTION BY MICHELLE REEVE (02) 8347-2000** Beachside Living!
Quietly nestled at the rear of a well-maintained building, this second-floor apartment embraces a sunny aspect and a popular beachside address.
Only a walking distance to Coogee beach, coastal walks, cafes and public transport.
- Two good sized bedrooms with carpet.
- Combined living and dining with floating timber floorboards.
- Great sized sunny balcony off lounge.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking.
- Internal laundry off kitchen.
- Neat bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- Lock up garage.
- Stroll to beach, shops, parks restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to public transport.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Picture yourself living at 10/65 Bream Street, Coogee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.