10/64 Bridge Street,
Kensington, SA 5068
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4662134
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Join Me At The Rising Sun
Two bedroom, townhouse in a very well maintained group close to desirable schools, popular shopping precincts and transport.
Modern gas kitchen with adjacent dining and living area.
Private rear courtyard.
Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Parking for one car.
Sorry no pets
For further information please contact Rebecca Neale on 8332 3011 during business hours.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
10/64 Bridge Street, Kensington, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kensington.