10/61-65 Regent Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
Available 20th February 2021
Rent ID: 4225682
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Easy contemporary lifestyle right in the heart of vibrant Chippendale
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Indulge in an easy contemporary lifestyle right in the heart of vibrant Chippendale.
Resting on the third floor of 'Illumination', this bright and stylish apartment delivers an exceptionally well-designed floor plan that is substantial in size fitted with a quality array of finishes.
We are excited to present to you this lovely two-bedroom home boasting its open plan design that incorporates light-filled living spaces which merge with a stunning designer kitchen that will delight those that love to entertain.
Heres what youll love:
- Floor to ceiling windows opening up to the sunny balcony perfect to enjoy your morning coffee or evening sunsets
- Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large and stylish bathroom with laundry facilities
- Open plan living and dining room
- Stone-topped gas island kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning facilities
- Discreet security entrance with lift access
Easy access to:
- Local universities in the area include: University of Technology Sydney, The University of Sydney, Victoria University, IIBIT
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Central Park Mall, Broadway Sydney, and Market City close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: X23 Cafe, The Font Cafe, Concrete Jungle Cafe, Ester Restaurant, LP's Quality Meats, and KOI Dessert Bar
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Victoria Park, Prince Alfred Park, and Belmore Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to apply for or view
3. Click 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Chippendale includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 10/61-65 Regent Street, Chippendale today!