10/6 Kembla Street,
Balgownie, NSW 2519
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2021
Rent ID: 4231233
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secluded Gem with Ocean Views from atop of Balgownie!
This executive brick townhouse is hidden away on one of Balgownie's quietest streets. In a highly sort after area, this home is situated at the rear of a lovely quiet block. You are just a short stroll from cafes, restaurants, schools, public transport, and the Balgownie Village.
Entering this home, you are greeted by the vast open plan living that is overlooked by the modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and a dishwasher. Wander through the glass sliding doors out onto a lovely private courtyard for that extra bit of space for the kids to play and an ideal alfresco setting to BBQ in summer with loved ones. Downstairs also features an internal laundry with extra cupboard space and a toilet for that bit of extra convenience.
Upstairs comprises of 3 great sized bedrooms, the master with the bonus of a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony with ocean views. A modern bathroom with a separate tub and shower. The single remote-controlled lock-up garage with internal access is ideal for those rainy days, plus air-conditioning is sure to keep you cool with the on-coming summer scorches.
* 3 great size bedrooms
* Master suite with walk-in robe & balcony
* Build in wardrobes in other bedrooms
* Generous linked living & dining areas featuring air conditioning
* Bright stone kitchen with a dishwasher and ample cupboard storage
* Neat family bathroom with shower & tub plus guest toilet downstairs
* Sliding doors give way to a private fenced courtyard
* Single remote-controlled lock-up garage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balgownie
Lifestyle in Balgownie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10/6 Kembla Street, Balgownie before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.