10/58 Glencoe Street,
Sutherland, NSW 2232
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3776021
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two-car garage! North-facing, sunny balcony
Bright & sunny north-facing, two-bedroom unit convenient to Sutherland centre, shops & transport.
* As new carpet & paintwork throughout
* Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area
* Main with large built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with separate bath & shower.
* Internal laundry
* Sunny balcony
* Tandem, two-car garage
Sorry, no pets.
Inspection as advertised, or please phone (02) 9523 6722 to arrange an inspection by appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sutherland
Lifestyle in Sutherland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/58 Glencoe Street, Sutherland, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sutherland.