10/56-58 Church Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599067
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Unit | Top Floor
Well-placed for cool dining, easy transport and parklands, this neat, modern apartment has investor/starter appeal. It comes with a valuable car space and roomy north-facing balcony.
This modern unit has the following features:
- 2 Generously sized bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, bathtub
- Built in wardrobes
- Timber flooring whilst the bedrooms are carpeted
- Car space
- Large Balcony
- Internal laundry
- Only a short stroll to the cafes, shops and hospital
Please contact us to arrange an inspection
For more information or to book an inspection call Elie Budwee 0414 883 267 or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord/Strathfield.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Camperdown? 10/56-58 Church Street, Camperdown could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.