10/55 Bendigo Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,259 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4172971
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PERFECTLY LOCATED LARGE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
Past the leafy green surrounds of this attractive art deco building, you'll discover a surprisingly large two bedroom first floor apartment.
At the rear of the block, this well presented home offers:
- A spacious light filled living and dining area with gas heating
- Separate modern kitchen and meals area with gas & electric facilities
- Dishwasher with polished floors
- Two double bedrooms both with BIR's
- Art deco features
- Central bathroom with bath
- Euro laundry located in kitchen
- Relaxing communal gardens and off street parking for one car.
Located in a beautiful tree-lined street between Bridge Road and Swan Street and within walking distance to the Yarra River and park-lands, what more could you ask for?
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 10/55 Bendigo Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.