10/55 Bendigo Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th November 2019
Rent ID: 3599955
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE & STUNNING APARTMENT!
Past the leafy green surrounds of this attractive art deco building, you'll discover a surprisingly large two bedroom first floor apartment. At the rear of the block, this well presented home offers:
- A spacious light filled living and dining area with gas heating
- Separate modern kitchen and meals area with gas & electric facilities
- Dishwasher with polished floors
- Two double bedrooms both with BIR's
- Art deco features
- Central bathroom with bath
- Euro laundry located in kitchen
- Relaxing communal gardens and off street parking for one car.
Located in a beautiful tree-lined street between Bridge Road and Swan Street and within walking distance to the Yarra River and park-lands, what more could you ask for?
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! To book a time to inspect, simply click on book an inspection time or email agent to be notified of inspection times. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10/55 Bendigo Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how