10/51-53 The Avenue,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4561003
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom unit close to Hurstville station
HT Wills would like to present this fantastic opportunity only minutes walking distance to Hurstville train station.
The unit offers a separate kitchen with a combined dining and living. The unit offers floorboards throughout and has been freshly painted. Both bedrooms also offer two built in wardrobes.
For further enquiries please contact HT Wills on 9579 6888.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hurstville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/51-53 The Avenue, Hurstville.