10/44 Bridge Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th October 2021
Rent ID: 4201316
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unbelievable Location - Sophisticated Living In The Heart of the City. Furnished or Unfurnished.
Bathed in natural light, this exceptional residence defines sophisticated city living. In an iconic building with superb urban views and a premier setting, this is a landmark residence of unquestionable appeal and enduring distinction.
Perfectly appointed in the heart of the city (just one block from Circular Quay Wharf), this stunning home is ideally set just moments from a choice of museums, world famous theatres, cinemas, cafes, Circular Quay ferries, trams, trains and buses and just nearby is the world famous Opera House and the magnificent grounds of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
This renovated gem of an apartment is sure to capture your attention with its superb features.
- Cleverly configured with a complete contemporary renovation
- Stylish entertainer's kitchen with Deluxe Caesarstone finishes and all new appliances including dishwasher
- Smart entertainment system
- New A/C ducted air system
- Generous entertaining, distinct lounge/dining spaces
- Generous bedrooms both with large built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom with full bathtub
- Internal laundry fitted with new washer/dryer combo
- Italian tiled flooring throughout
- Security building & Intercom
- Huge open spaced Garden Rooftop with endless potential
- A quality offering for a couple or professional
Furnished or unfurnished? It's totally up to you.
Currently fully furnished however with all household amenities.
As this building is zoned for residential or commercial use, it can easily be converted and adapted for either residential, commercial or dual purposes as well.
ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking 'Book An Inspection' or 'Register Details'. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/44 Bridge Street, Sydney, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sydney.