10/43 Marlborough Street,
Fulham Gardens, SA 5024
Rent ID: 4219726
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UPDATED TOWNHOUSE WITH BALCONY
This townhouse is beautifully presented and is situated in a well maintained group close to shop, transport, good schools and the beach.
Offers a well appointed updated kitchen with open plan living, two bedrooms with robes, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, private courtyard, carport and balcony views. Landlord will pay for water and maintain yard.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fulham Gardens
Lifestyle in Fulham Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Fulham Gardens? 10/43 Marlborough Street, Fulham Gardens could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.