10/41-43 Bourke Street,
North Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3009474
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top floor unit in perfect location!
This 2 bedroom ideally located with the beach, train station and cafes all within a short stroll, it offers utmost convenience. Positioned in a quiet block with carport and private balcony this unit will not last long.
- A few minutes' walk to North Wollongong Beach and train station
- Combined living and dining space
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- A sunlit balcony that leads off the living area
- Close to the free shuttle bus, easy access to the CBD and University
As a condition of entry, you must wear disposable gloves that we will provide and show photo identification such as license or passport. This is to ensure your safety and safety to others. Also, to enable us to contact you if there were any concerns with regards to Covid-19 from any inspection.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Wollongong
Lifestyle in North Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10/41-43 Bourke Street, North Wollongong before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how