10/4 Marine Parade,
Southport, QLD 4215
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4118047
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Two Bedroom Unit - Walk Everywhere in Southport
Don't miss this immaculately presented two bedroom furnished unit, overlooking the Broadwater Parklands and providing quick private access to the G-Link tram station from the main building.
Located adjacent to from the Broadwater, a short stroll to Australia Fair shopping centre, and the G-Link tram station with your own private access through the building and near the Southport Bowls Club, this property has it all and will be snapped up quick!
- Fully furnished throughout,
- Floating timber flooring in in kitchen, new carpet to lounge and bedrooms,
- Fully renovated outstanding kitchen with plenty of cupboard space,
- Good size open living and dining with air conditioner,
- Large double main bedroom with built in wardrobe,
- Roomy second bedroom,
- Stylish bathroom and laundry combined;
- New modern panel blinds throughout;
- Single carport.
*Book inspection ONLINE! If you don't see any inspection times available, please register your details and you will be notified of any upcoming inspection as soon as the property is available. Alternatively, call us on 07 55323789
Pets? No, sorry.
Do I have to pay for water supplied to this property? No
Do I have to maintain the lawns and gardens? No
What is the lease term offered? 6 or 12 months
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/4 Marine Parade, Southport. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.