10/39 Stamford Crescent,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4165846
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN STYLE LIVING IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
We are now able to assist with private inspections. To assist in facilitating these inspections, just click the "Get In Touch", "Email Agent ", or "Request an Inspection" button and we'll get you organised.
To get things moving along, you are welcome to apply ahead of time through the Tenant App or via our website. Alternatively, please send through an email inquiry and we will forward you direct links
This well maintained and modern apartment is conveniently located on a quiet street within walking distance to everything Rowville has to offer: Stud Park Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, schools and public transport.
On the ground floor you will find
- two good sized bedrooms with carpeted floors and BIR,
- central bathroom and laundry facilities, and
- cozy courtyard.
On the upper floor there is
- spacious and full of natural light open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle heating and cooling, overlooking a large private balcony.
- fully equipped modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel cooking appliances and a dishwasher, and
- additional storeroom.
Secure underground car park is provided.
This property is not to be missed!
** PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW ONLINE TODAY **
** PHOTO I.D IS REQUIRED FOR ALL INSPECTIONS **
PROUDLY MANAGED BY BARRY PLANT ROWVILLE-LYSTERFIELD
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/39 Stamford Crescent, Rowville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.