10/39 Phillip Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3837553
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspections Available by Appointment only
This impressive brand new one-bedroom apartment located within "The Junction", a boutique complex of 11 apartments. Offering a blend of lifestyle amenities, it is conveniently situated in a quiet position just a short walk to all the restaurants, bars, entertainment, leisure, shopping and transport amenities of Newtown, Enmore and Erskineville.
- Furnished property also available unfurnished
- A chic kitchen with integrated fridge, stone benchtops and Smeg appliances including, gas stove top and dishwasher
- Spacious open living with floating wooden floorboards that opens to a generous balcony
- Bathroom has been impeccably designed with feature tiles and fittings
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Secure basement car space
- Moments to Newtown train station and CBD buses, Sydney University and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Superior design by renowned architect Environa Studio and exceptional interiors hand selected by Interior Design specialists, Studio D
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no open home inspections for this property
Inspections are available by appointment only.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or travelled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/39 Phillip Street, Newtown. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how