10/38 Cooyong Crescent,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1057740
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large unit within minutes to Station!
Spacious unit that offers great value! Featuring:-
* Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in to main bedroom
* Second Floor unit
* Large combined lounge and dining area
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances
* Three piece bathroom and separate toilet room
* Feature french door leading to balcony
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage
* Security block
* Located within 2 minutes walk to Toongabbie Station
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
Arranging an inspection OR registering your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a link to register your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On Starr Partners website simply click the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property, register your interest or select a date & time to inspect the property.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 10/38 Cooyong Crescent, Toongabbie is unfurnished and available to rent.