10 38 40 Hope Street,
Penrith, NSW 2750
Available 29th September 2020
Rent ID: 3223954
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW BEAUTIFUL UNIT -short walk to Nepean Hospital, Penrith CBD and University
This near new apartment located in the Hope Gardens complex will not disappoint. It is a very spacious two bedroom apartment which has all the modern amenities that you would expect. Air conditioning, gas cooktop, stone benchtops, built in robes ,ensuite, secure undercover parking, nbn connected and more. The large entertaining sized balcony offers views of the Blue Mountains and The Nepean Hospital. High Street (the main street of Penriths CBD) and Penrith High School are literally located at the end of the streets within a 2 minute walk. Frequent bus services can get you anywhere else you need to go around town, whether that be to the University of Western Sydney, Westfields Penrith, Panthers World of Entertainment, Nepean river, Cable Wake Park & Aqua Park, Penrith White Water Rafting Centre, Penrith Lakes, or one of the many other attractions around the city.
With certain guidelines still in place we must ensure safety measures remain a key part of the viewing process. Our commitment to your health + safety is always our number one priority.
-you must be on our inspection register to attend an inspection
-only one person to attend the inspection this means no partners or children
-you must wear a mask
-you must sanitise your hands before entry
-you must keep your hands in your pockets where possible or use gloves to touch a surface
-you must follow social distancing guidelines
-see image 4 also
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Penrith is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10 38 40 Hope Street, Penrith.