10/35 Sherwood Street,
Maylands, WA 6051
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3699892
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat 2 bedroom unit in a quiet complex with plenty of parking
This neat 2 bedroom unit is conveniently located on Sherwood St, walking distance to Guildford Road to catch the bus into the city for work.
Located in a well managed and quiet complex, with plenty of off-street parking available.
Conveniently located close to Coles Supermarket and IGA, 8th Avenue cafes and restaurants, Maylands train station and Recreation centre and library.
With a brand new reverse cycle aircon in the main living room, you can live in comfort throughout the year as soon as you come home.
- 2 bedrooms, built-in-robes
- Bathroom with laundry area and separate space for washing machine
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- New stove and oven
- New reverse cycle aircon in living area
- Security front door
- Off-Street parking available for residents and visitors
- Plenty of free street parking
This property is unfurnished, and comes with the optional dining table and chairs for free.
Available from 28th Jan 2021
SPECIAL NOTE: COV19 PRECAUTIONS - IMPORTANT
Attention all prospective tenants.
Due to ongoing government restrictions and precautions we are only able to open properties for one person from each group.
It is essential that you register for a time slot for any viewings as failure to register will mean you are unable to view the property at the time of the open.
If no time slots are available please register your interest and keep an eye on your emails for notification of available viewings.
This Property is managed by Box Property Management
Flat Rate Property Management, One Fixed Fee, No Hidden Fees
To download a rental application, click here:
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Maylands is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/35 Sherwood Street, Maylands.