Leased After 1st Inspection
10/35 Mascot Drive,
Eastlakes, NSW 2018
Rent ID: 4589422
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN Light filled Top Floor Apartment
MGM Martin proudly presents this spacious 2 bedroom modern apartment. Enjoying a desirable top floor setting in a secure boutique block of twelve, this instantly appealing apartment ensures an idyllic lifestyle of ultra-convenience moments to Rosebery and Eastlakes shopping.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Beautifully presented & appointed while bathed in natural light
- Spacious layout offering open plan living & dining area
- Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, carpet flooring throughout
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower area
- Internal laundry, Sun-drenched balcony
- Car-space, security building
Where is it?
Only 7kms to the CBD, Eastlakes is proving to be a hidden gem in the South East and with the up-coming completion of a new shopping centre by CROWN featuring eateries and major retail lines it will be a suburb boasting an enviable lifestyle. Eastlakes is only 5 minutes' drive to one of Sydney's new foodie hotspots, The Cannery in Rosebery with establishments such as; Three Blue Ducks, Gelato Messina and Black Star Pastry. A short walk will have you just metres away to a multitude of bus services, including the M20, 301 to CBD and the 343 to UNSW. Enjoy a quick to both the international and domestic airports or a round of golf at Moore Park or The Lakes.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastlakes
Lifestyle in Eastlakes
Walk to everything from 10/35 Mascot Drive, Eastlakes. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.