10/33 Hampden Street,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4269797
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new studio with bills included
A superb prospect offering exceptional lifestyle convenience, this first floor studio apartment provides a private haven of peace and comfort. It is perfectly located within walking distance to the station, shops and cafes.
- Open plan living space is complemented with tiles
- Kitchenette features electric cooktop, microwave oven
- Contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Combined washer/dryer, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Gas, water and electricity are included in the rent
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/33 Hampden Street, Beverly Hills, a 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Beverly Hills.