10/33 Bowden Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st June 2021
Rent ID: 4453096
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AFFORADBLE 2 BEDROOM AT EXCELLENT LOCATION
Conveniently located in the heart of Harris Park , this two bedroom apartment has a lot to offer with only a short stroll to Harris Park shops, Parramatta CBD, Westfield shopping Center, train station, schools and restaurants -
-2 Good Sized Bedrooms .
- Good size Bathroom and Separate Laundry
-Balcony off living area.
-Secured car space.
PLEASE APPLY VIA 1FORM.COM.AU AND CONTACT YOUR EXCLUSIVE AGENT AB PROPERTY CONSULTANTS ON email@example.com
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Harris Park? 10/33 Bowden Street, Harris Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.